November 21, 2013

Things I Love Thursday



1. Did y'all catch the hugest news of this week? She did it again. Jennifer chopped her hair just like mine. LOVE.




2. I adore these Balenciaga boots. There isn't a snowball's chance in hell I'll ever even SEE them in person, but I love them nonetheless.




3. Le sigh. 



4. I have been searching Etsy for vintage nightgowns and I love this one.




 5. It's homemade ornament season!




6. The kids are helping make perler bead ornaments this year.





8. How darling is this couch? Perfect antique for a little girl's room, I say.


all images Pinned for sources

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get your Perler supplies from? I am wondering if Tyler would like this. It might not be something he can pay attention for this year, but next November he might be ready!

    ReplyDelete