December 12, 2013

Things I Love Thursday



1.I love this outfit. I Pin Mary so often my husband even asked who she is. Her style is just awesome. Love the marl grey coat with ripped jeans. Total fave right there.



2. Trust Your Guts? Amen, Peeps. This is www.ascotandhart.com



3. I fainted when I saw this amazing Sally Campbell quilt. Total inspiration.




4. I'm dreaming of hand quilting. I need to make it happen!



5. This is the dress that got away. Black denim, omg. Need Supply is one of my favorite places to shop. I couldn't pull the trigger on this dress because of that front slit. I really wish it weren't so deep, but I luuuuurrrrve this.



6. Dream bedroom. LOVE the euro pillows and the minimalistic decor. The floors, the art. Just wow.



7. Perfect tv cabinet. I need one. And the framed gallery surrounding it steals my heart!



8. Red and pink have always been one of my favorite combos. Just as Moo. She's worn that combo all her life.  Delicate and WHAM.



9. I save my wine corks for fire starters, but this is a hell of an idea, too!



10. Paper snowflake instructions? I think Andy needs this.



11. Okay, so layering. It's a must here in Da Plains, and this is so effortless and chic at the same time. She looks like she could go to a meeting or snarfle her husband in front of a fire. I wouldn't say this is 'corporate' but I don't have a corporate-style gig, so this is right up my alley.


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment