1. I'm not a purse person. I want to be, but I'm just... not. But this bag is... wow. So simple. Easy enough to make out of two thrifted rattan place mats honestly. But just wow. LOVE this. Maybe for a beach bag?
2. Pink melamine just steals my heart. I want a set just to look at. Maybe I'll run past one at my local thrift shop. The kids would never break it!
3. You know, one day I may actually find a jacket like this or that can be upcycled like this. Until then, a girl can dream.
4. If I were to have a cabin in the woods or a lake home, this would be my bedroom. Just in case you were curious.
5. Spaghetti squash lasagna boat (Paleo and gluten free) - yummo!
6. Black bean burgers with guacamole and pico.
7. I love this lip color. I wore bright lipstick for 2 straight years in high school. Wish I'd get on that kick again soon! Love this color.
8. Blacks on blues on blues on black. YES.
9. The Beauty Department is one of my favorite websites. Completely easy tricks and tips for looking go-juss.
10. I need to find this shirt!
11. DIY plate sets. Where have you been all my life? A sharpie and an oven. Easy.
12. This is such a beautiful bedroom. There is a lot going on, but I love the rug and the fur. The fresh flowers add a feminine touch, too.
13. Benjamin Moore Wenge. You WILL see this color again. Did you gasp out loud like I did? Oh my. Please forget that I ever said I hated burgundy. Amen.
14. Another beautiful bedroom. It wouldn't be the same without the stark contrast of the masculine, dark fur and pillows, and the white walls and linens. Love it.
All images are Pinned for sources.