January 10, 2014

Christmas Vacation: Report Out















The kids spent a few days back east with their dad over Christmas break. Bryon and I got a lot done at home. I fell in love with 'Girls' and watched 2 seasons in just a few days. My husband and I reached a new level in our relationship and I an in love with this spot. There was homemade sushi, cooking, family, and Play-Doh. There was pilates at home and miles put down on a borrowed treadmill that felt awesome. It was a great holiday and we are so amazingly blessed.


PS: Those are mozzarella balls under her shirt, which she swiped after a grocery store run. Trevor snapped a photo of her on his old phone and now that I've found it, it's mine forever. I can't wait to blow it up to poster size when she gets married. The dude should know what he's in for.


And now:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment