January 9, 2014

Things I Love Thursday



1. I had to. It is amazing and I might just frame this sucker. Here's to 2014!




2. Did you gasp audibly when you saw it, too?




3. Vintage Revivals has a great trick for finding the world's best pillow inserts. Here's a hint: THRIFT.




4. This is an amazing dining room. I love the old wood floor and the plants are much more alive than mine.




5. This my dream family room, Peeps. This house belongs in the Black Hills.




6. Vintage metal bar cart? Yes. Vintage metal bar cart that is neon yellow? HELL YES.




7. On my dinner list for this weekend, zucchini lasagna.




8. I love this slip from Free People.




9.  I wish I could afford Isabel Marant. Just, wow.




10. Here's a nifty photo tutorial on the perfect sideswept bangs.




11. I'm not sure I'm brave enough for this exactly, but I *adore* this piece. Like, wow. A lot.




12. These sewing patterns are super sweet, an easy DIY for the littles!




13. I found free, printable 2014 wall calendars from Toffee Magazine HERE. Too cute!



All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment