January 23, 2014

Things I Love Thursday




1. More ripped denim. I know you're surprised. My mama probably hates them, but I wish I could wear these every day.



2. I love the mixed patterns from Isabel Marant



3. I really hope this sinks in for my kids





4. Vegan Nori Rolls here




5. Le sigh. Uniform!


6. Here we are with my favorite thing in the world about fashion: juxtaposition. Please, please, please stick a vintage rocker tee with a sequin skirt and killer heels. Please. It's too fabulous.



7. I need some white Chucks in my life




8. Blueberry pecan, dark chocolate clusters here



9. I googled until I found out that this was Taylor Tomasi Hill's skirt (over jeans I might add). I adore it.



10. This fleece skirt is asking to be made at home, don't you think?



11. I love the bleached jeans and casual top. Very flowy.



12. Pink fur steals my heart! And if you combine it will all black and a neon bag, I die.



13. I will always love things like Jennifer Aniston's hair and the Olsen twins. This is why. Too school for cool.

All images are Pinned for sources. 


And now:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!


1 comment:

  1. If you make that skirt, make one for me. :)

    please

    ReplyDelete