March 12, 2014

Things I Love Thursday



1. Always, John.



2. Love, love, love the warmth of this family room.



3. I think my tattoo style is defining itself. I love the black lines. This placement looks painful, but I love it.



4. Hello, darling hair.



5. Why don't more people mini braid just because? Myself included!



6. I LOVE this idea! Making letters out of Airheads candies for birthday cakes. Totally easy.



7. Have I shown these before? I have maybe shown these before. I love these plates. Like, wow.



8. Cute iPad case!


9. Here you are, People. If you aren't a type A personality, then you may not appreciate this. But this defines my body and I am proud of it.



10. Cute front braid and messy bun! Lulu, can you rock this?



11. I die. I die!!! So darling and those boots. OMG.



12. Erin Wasson has my heart. Love her style. Ripped jeans + vintage blouse. That is the moral of this story right here.

All images are Pinned for sources.






And now:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment