April 18, 2014

Things I Love Thursday


1. Oh hell yes.  Love this feminine arm piece.



2. This looks like my next concert hair, Folks. 



3. Have I mentioned how much I love menswear? 



4. Such a beautiful quilt. Wow. 



5. Cookie dough greek yogurt! Just add 1 tbsp. of creamy peanut butter, 1 tsp. of honey, 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract, 1 tbsp. of miniature chocolate chips and a dash of sea salt.




6. These jars are simply painted from the inside. Such a super easy DIY. 



7. Darling.



8. Vintage ripped flares might be my new favorite. 



9. I have a little one who loves beads and crafts. I remember making these as a kid myself. Might need to teach her the way. 



10. Back to piercings. This is a conch helix. I'm strongly considering. For real because, why not?



11. One day I'd like to do some professional photography. Not modeling necessarily. But I want this image and I want to wear that beautiful headdress. 



12. Dream porch!


All images are pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment