May 1, 2014
Things I Love Thursday
1. Amen, Audrey. Amen.
2. I love this sweatshirt. I can't find the source so I can't tell if it is DIYed with masking tape (still love) or purchased. Just love it regardless.
3. I can't believe Urban Outfitters had this delicious dress and I didn't know about it until it was sold out. Love it.
4. One day I will make it to a store where they sell Hasbeen boots and I will try on a pair and decide if they are for me. Right now, looking at them in want is most definitely for me.
6. WICKED design and color.
7. You know I love this because it doesn't match. It is perfect.
8. Let this be a lesson to you: use a blanket as a door on purpose. Very awesome.
9. What are the chances I could find a rattan chair in good condition at my thrift sometime soon? Yeah, yeah, I know. Probably pretty low. A girl can dream.
10. Love dipped baskets.
11. Praise God, I am His!
12. This darling weave inspired my son to take up weaving... like, immediately. Just precious and totally manly at the same time. Create, Son, create!
All images are Pinned for sources.
Labels: Things I Love