May 22, 2014

Things I Love Thursday




1. We've got some serious amazingness going on here. I love the sweater, but the hair is so fabulous I kind of want to pass out. So effortless.




2. Please take me camping.




3. Krave jerky is all-natural and gluten free. It is the BEST jerky I have ever had - including the glutened stuff. You can find it at Target!




4. One day I'd love to have a coop. This one is perfect.




5. Hot dogs + garlic + red Kool Aid = catfish/bass bait.  We shall see.




6. This picture makes me want to find a vintage rug and turn it into a jacket.




7. Love the components of this outfit. Black on black is my favorite and she's strapped it up! Love.




8. I'd never be able to afford these Christian Leboutins, but a girl can dream.




9. Awesome comfy outfit right here. Booties are still my fave.




10. This is so boho fabulous.




11. Handwritten and framed - your vows, a poem, or song lyrics. Stunning.




12. Washi tape wall. Killer!




13. Such a sweet little room!




14. This is the cutest birthday idea!



All images Pinned for sources.







No comments:

Post a Comment