May 8, 2014

Things I Love Thursday



1. This necklace and I are gonna get married. As soon as I find it.  And this hair length is pehfect.




2. Cozy neutral and textured bedding beside a vintage dresser and lamp? Hello, favorite.




3. Gorgeous gallery wall.



4. I dream of vintage credenzas, no lie. I love this one styled like a bartop.




5. Love the look and feel of this family room.




6. Okay, for serious. Low shelf, wicker rocker, fur, and a pouf? Kill me now.




7.  Spring is about white flowers. I love, love, love them.




8.  I am plenty married, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see my tattoo in a wedding dress. Might have to do a try-on soon. This is lovely!



9. I dream of this kitchen. Midcentury white built-ins everywhere. Be. Still. My. Heart.




10. How flippin' cute is this?!




11. I love the styling in this nursery as well. The subtle things add up: the flooring, the wall paint, the rug, pouf, and light. Wow.



12. Remember these? Why not make some paper garland and hang them.... anywhere?!




13. Love, love, love this. It is so true, Friends!  It applies to your spouse, your kids, and your mama. Check it out here: Five Love Languages



All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment