June 19, 2014

Things I Love Thursday



1. I am a sucker for girlie arm tats. Love them every time.




2. Gorgeous messy bun! (plus another arm tat)




3. These denim shorts from SheInside should really be available in the U.S.




4. One of my most favorite summer outfits.



5.  And another.




6. Summer uniform. Wow.




7. Love the chambray with the denim shorts.




8. These vintage frames steal my heart.




9. Okay, seriously. The bunny wall decal and the kiddy photos? I almost passed OUT.




10. And then you have a beautifully-decorated closet interior. So super cool.




11. This bathroom makes quite a statement.




12. I love this bedroom. The mix of wood and white, the parson's desk. Love.




13. This dining room makes me giddy.




14. Here's a summer meal plan for you: kebabs made with potato, shrimp, sausage, and corn. How easy is that?!




15. I love this print!



All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment