June 26, 2014

Things I Love Thursday



1. Ol' Queen Maya. She will be sorely missed. I LOVE this.




2. I'm not sure if this is a wedding dress (surely could be) or an evening dress, but my heart did a pitter pat when I saw it. The photo is styled so beautifully as well. I'd love to wear this you know, on a Tuesday, for no reason whatsoever.




3. Summer uniform.




4. The shift dress is so in fashion right now. I love this one - the gorillas are amazeballs.




5. Floral boho will forever steal my heart.




6. How cute are these plates from Pretty Little Thieves?




7. All china cabinets should be tomato red, in my opinion.




8. Okay seriously, this may be the biggest DUH moment I've had in a while. Paper labels over twine? Hello instant banner!




9. This looks like it is handmade from a stick, a quilting hoop, some yarn, and a mess of feathers. Sign me up!




10. I love this tattoo placement.




11. I love it when leather pops up in unexpected places. This leather tank top is killer.




12. While I don't usually love sporty gear, I do have to say that ever since my fitness habit picked up I do wear it a lot more. I love this retro sweatshirt!




13. *Faints*  This hat, this dress. This is what I wish I could wear every day.




14. I love this eclectic living room. The white and the fur steal my heart.





15. You tell 'em, Maya.


No comments:

Post a Comment