July 3, 2014

Things I Love Thursday




1. I love polyester pantsuits. Especially the short-sleeved version. So killer.




2. Ahhhhhhhh-some summer outfit.




3. Oh, Emerson Fry, I love you. What a beautiful little black dress.




4. This might be a touch too long. But might not. Love this.




5. Such a simple style, but I love the rolled hair.Wow, so simple.




6. HOLLAH.




7. This scarf is on my short list of things to do. Handmade stamp + fabric paint + jersey knit = voila.




8. One day, clay feathers. One day.



9. I'm hooked, Folks. Love these colorful wall weavings.




10. What a lovely dining room. I love the table with the school chairs. Wow.




11. Lamp love.




12. What a beautiful way to spiff up a midcentury dresser.




13. Two green suit pictures on one Thursday. I should get the hint already. This is magnificent!





14. LOVE this tutorial. So easy!


All images are Pinned for sources.




No comments:

Post a Comment