July 3, 2014
Things I Love Thursday
1. I love polyester pantsuits. Especially the short-sleeved version. So killer.
2. Ahhhhhhhh-some summer outfit.
3. Oh, Emerson Fry, I love you. What a beautiful little black dress.
4. This might be a touch too long. But might not. Love this.
5. Such a simple style, but I love the rolled hair.Wow, so simple.
7. This scarf is on my short list of things to do. Handmade stamp + fabric paint + jersey knit = voila.
8. One day, clay feathers. One day.
9. I'm hooked, Folks. Love these colorful wall weavings.
10. What a lovely dining room. I love the table with the school chairs. Wow.
11. Lamp love.
12. What a beautiful way to spiff up a midcentury dresser.
13. Two green suit pictures on one Thursday. I should get the hint already. This is magnificent!
14. LOVE this tutorial. So easy!
All images are Pinned for sources.
Labels: Things I Love