July 10, 2014

Things I Love Thursday




1. This looks like such a comfortable patio,  yes?




2. Just wow. The plank wall, the hide on the floor, and those black Eames chairs make my liver flop.




3. I am quite drawn to this denim couch. And the white walls, the headdress. Such beauty there.




4. Porch love. Well, that and the fur throw + ottoman.




5. I fully intend to look this badass when my hair is gray. Such style!




6. Love the sequin skirt, denim shirt, and leather. Sharp.




7. *Faints*




8. Layers of lace, jersey, denim, and leather? Sign me up!




9. Okay, wow. This jacket, the orange, and those killer heels have my full attention.




10. Summer work uniform.




11. This shift dress is trying to woo me.




12. What a gorgeous kitchen! Those cabinets are killer. The lights are phenomenal and would you look at those stove, please? OMG.




13. I have the ingredients for this quick and healthy snack at all times in my pantry and yet, I have never made it. Might need to change that this weekend with Hales.




14. Now this is my idea of a gorgeous rock collection display.


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment