July 17, 2014

Things I Love Thursday



1. If you are like me and have pink thumbs instead of green, you may appreciate this list as much as I did. Except the snake plants will kill a cat.  That sucks.




2. I should tattoo this on my forehead.




3. Dream chandelier. Honestly.




4. Cool bathroom art.




5. Probably a favorite bathroom of all time. Love the floors and the white tile.




7. I love this gorgeous kitchen!




8. Open shelves are my jam.




9. This quilt stole my heart the second I saw those glasses.




10. Lettuce cup tacos - super easy to make, delicious, and crazy healthy for you.




11. Shift dresses make me want to be 11 again.




12. Arm tat! Arm tat!




13. Queen Maya. Yes.




14. I love these pants!




15. Would you roll your eyes to know I'm dreaming of white Birks? Yeah. It's true.




16. I do not know the name of this pose, but I know I've done it several times. So relaxing.



All images are Pinned for sources.



No comments:

Post a Comment