August 21, 2014

Things I Love Thursday



1. Always.



2. I love this rug. It wants to live in my bathroom.




3. Botanical arm tat on a girl? Favorite.




4. I just love this.



5. Hello, my name is Rachel and I'm addicted to fashion illustrations by Garance Doré.




6. Loving these darling clogs from Totokaelo.




7. This We R Memory Keepers corner rounder is by FAR the best tool I have used for scrapbooking. I love it so, so much.






8. I love these Project Life layouts. Love.




9. When I saw this illustration, I printed it immediately on a little piece of paper to include in an upcoming Project Life spread. This is how I feel in the mornings before coffee.




10. Love this hair.




11. I listen to this soundtrack every day. Literally, every day.




12. This grilled buffalo shrimp (with homemade buffalo sauce and ranch dressing) looks both Paleo and delicious!




13. I think my Roo needs this project for Christmas, no?




14. Oh Black Hills, you're callin' me!


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment