August 21, 2014
Things I Love Thursday
2. I love this rug. It wants to live in my bathroom.
3. Botanical arm tat on a girl? Favorite.
4. I just love this.
5. Hello, my name is Rachel and I'm addicted to fashion illustrations by Garance Doré.
6. Loving these darling clogs from Totokaelo.
7. This We R Memory Keepers corner rounder is by FAR the best tool I have used for scrapbooking. I love it so, so much.
8. I love these Project Life layouts. Love.
9. When I saw this illustration, I printed it immediately on a little piece of paper to include in an upcoming Project Life spread. This is how I feel in the mornings before coffee.
10. Love this hair.
11. I listen to this soundtrack every day. Literally, every day.
12. This grilled buffalo shrimp (with homemade buffalo sauce and ranch dressing) looks both Paleo and delicious!
13. I think my Roo needs this project for Christmas, no?
14. Oh Black Hills, you're callin' me!
All images are Pinned for sources.
Labels: Things I Love