September 30, 2014

Grief Golf

The week that Allie died, we spent some pretty amazing time with family. Despite our grief, there was grace and laughter. God provided, indeed.

Grief looks different on everyone and many of the guys were really struggling, including Bryon and his younger brother Bret. So my husband decided there would be grief golfing.

He and Trevor picked up Uncle Bret and went to the course where we had our wedding reception.

I stayed home with the girls and left them alone to be boys and laugh like boys and maybe cry like boys. But my boys are amazing and sent me photos!

Trevor got some lessons and actually hit a really great game.




More than anything else, I treasure these videos because I can hear both Bryon and Bret encouraging Trevor. He'll miss those voices one day and I love that they are captured now for him, forever.


video


video



I am so proud and so grateful to be a part of this family. God is so good.








No comments:

Post a Comment