September 4, 2014

Things I Love Thursday



1. There are times I want to staple this on my own forehead.




2. Hell yes, hair.  I am planning to rock this at an upcoming concert.



3. Avocado, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, salt & pepper. Yum.




4. People - there is ALWAYS hope because Jesus's love never fails!




5. Love this handmade mini album. So darling!




6. Ooh - this one, too.



7. A friend sent me a Pin recently of the Golden Girls legos. Then I found this. Do you see the marinara sauce on the stove? I DIE.




8. Plant hangers steal my heart.



9. Loving prints and illustrations by Ashley G.




10. Love this. This lady has fashion balls! LOVE.




11. Hello, perfect waves.




12. This chignon tutorial is beautiful.




13. Andrew and his mama love a good pun.




14. Bacon avocado swiss bunless burger? Yes, please.




15. Loving this warm living room. Love.


All images are Pinned for sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment