October 2, 2014
Things I Love Thursday
1. Love this handy dandy 101 on salad dressings. Awesome flavor profiles, waiting to built and slathered.
2. I've wanted to try this marinade/dressing for a very long time. Chicken, I think.
3. These Totokaelo shoes need to come live with me.
4. Heather Ross, I love you.
5. Love this outfit. The layers and the granny skirt are so amazing. The blue heels and the sweatshirt, too. I mean.
6. Goal hair right here.
7. Love this jumpsuit. Not sure where in the hell I'd wear it, but I love it nonetheless. Maybe vacuuming.
8. I'm very picky about animal print and snake, I love. This dress and heels are so lovely.
9. Hello, arm tattoo on a girl with cool hair. You are my p0rn.
10. And again. This technique is amazing.
11. There are times that I wish I carried a purse and this is one of those times!
12. Love this bedroom. The simple wooden bed, the light fixtures and artwork (on binder clips, gasp) and the tie died pillows next to chenille? I die.
13. Sorry for the language, Judy. But in my life, this has rung so true. The number 1 thing you can do to piss me off is to tell me that I can't do something, or even imply it. Because then, it's on. I'll have to prove you wrong in a way that will grab your attention. Don't you tell me that I can't stand up for myself, take care of my family in a way I feel is "right", and also be happy. Don't you dare. Because I'll do it while smiling and then I'll invite you to lunch so I can tell you all about it and watch you eat. your. words. We might even pray at the end.
All images are Pinned for sources.
Labels: Things I Love