October 16, 2014

Things I Love Thursday



1. Favorite.




2. I am in search of this color, hard.




3. We have neared the close of the season for this dress, but I love it so much I had to post it. Just effortless.




4. Love this in between look from Damsel in Dior.




5. These skivvies make my skirt fly up. A LOT.  I am searching for them hard, too.




6. Zucchini lasagna!




7. This kitchen is amazing. White with the dark wood flooring and stainless appliances? YES.




8. There are a couple of rooms in our house where I consider wallpaper on a recurring basis, and the girls room is one of them. You guys, this looks like four different vintage rolls! Stunning. Just stunning.




9. I feel like the biggest ding dong. All this time, a potato?




10. This vintage, midcentury modern bar cabinet makes me want to wear a pencil skirt and drink a martini.


11. I may have to drive hours to get it, but I am seriously thinking of bring this fjalkinge shelving from Ikea home to live with me.





12. Maggie Holmes scrapbook lines are pretty amazing.  I love her new Open Book line. Those flowers, whoa.




13. One of my favorite 6x8 Project Life scrapbookers is Pam Garrison.  This page is a huge fave of mine.


All images are Pinned for sources.



No comments:

Post a Comment