October 16, 2014
Things I Love Thursday
2. I am in search of this color, hard.
3. We have neared the close of the season for this dress, but I love it so much I had to post it. Just effortless.
4. Love this in between look from Damsel in Dior.
5. These skivvies make my skirt fly up. A LOT. I am searching for them hard, too.
6. Zucchini lasagna!
7. This kitchen is amazing. White with the dark wood flooring and stainless appliances? YES.
8. There are a couple of rooms in our house where I consider wallpaper on a recurring basis, and the girls room is one of them. You guys, this looks like four different vintage rolls! Stunning. Just stunning.
9. I feel like the biggest ding dong. All this time, a potato?
10. This vintage, midcentury modern bar cabinet makes me want to wear a pencil skirt and drink a martini.
12. Maggie Holmes scrapbook lines are pretty amazing. I love her new Open Book line. Those flowers, whoa.
13. One of my favorite 6x8 Project Life scrapbookers is Pam Garrison. This page is a huge fave of mine.
All images are Pinned for sources.
Labels: Things I Love