October 23, 2014

Things I Love Thursday



1. If you are looking for a verse to read every morning over coffee, this is a great one.





2. A super favorite 6x8 Project Life layout I've been using for inspiration.





3. Simple workwear. Love.




4. Y'all know I'm a sucker for floraly arms. Love this one.




5. Love the polish and the rings. All of it.




6. I have made this big ass pancake and it is the bomb diddly. However don't do what I did and look at the little ingredients list and think that it won't be enough for you because, it will be. Do not be tempted to double this recipe unless you're feeling triplets. Just trust me.




7. Hey! This is what I do in my hot yoga sculpt class!




8. These look like yummy little zucchini pizza bites! Find them HERE




9. Any dining area with shell chairs steals my heart like pow.




10. Love this bedroom!




11. And this one. That poster and blue bedspread!




12. Oh midcentury modern dresser, my beloved.




13. *Faints*




14. Peonies are my very most favorite.


All images are Pinned for sources.


No comments:

Post a Comment