November 6, 2014

Things I Love Thursday



1. Amen. Preach it!




2. This one may have been posted before. Love this open living room/kitchen area. That chesterfield is beat the heck up and it needs to come home with me right this instant. As well as that kitchen oven hood.




3. Literally looking for a size XS for the Moo.




4. Dream hair. So purdy.




5. Dear Anthro, why do you have to have such cool soaps that look like minerals and then charge a million dollars for them? Le sigh.





6. Since I fell in love with scrapbooking again, I've been loving illustrations I've found on Pinterest, including this by Ashley Percival.





7. I am a J.Crew whore. I can admit it.




8. THIS.  Favorite of favorites.




9. I have been staring at these same repaired, deconstructed jeans for a coon's age.  I need to make some, stat!


All images are Pinned for sources.


No comments:

Post a Comment