March 2, 2015

Things I Love on Monday

Blog is out of whack, yo. But I have this for you today.



1. Girls, yes.




2. I'm sure I'm not looking in the right places, because I've never seen a pantsuit in this color before. And it is most definitely RIGHT.




3. Such a beautiful tattoo. And I have to say, it matches this gal's hair so beautifully!




4. Capsule wardrobes. What do you think?




5. This vintage mirror needs to come home with me.




6. Kitchen love. That floor!




7. Love this simple backyard pergola and white furniture.




8. Zucchini spaghetti looks delicious.





9. Mini books are such a great way to try new things in scrapbooking. Love this one.




10. This, I am keen to try.





11. This, too.


All images are Pinned for sources.



No comments:

Post a Comment