November 3, 2015

THIRTEEN

Andrew George turned 13 in August! He asked for his favorite - yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I obliged because making their birthday cakes is a morsel of joy that the Lord provides to me as their mother and it is my favorite. Also a morsel of joy - when he asked me to make it gluten free so that I could eat it, too. Precious Roo.

Dude was spoiled this year and got to go to Valley Fair with church friends for his birthday. Heck of a celebration, I say!




Oh, this child. He is so special. He is so strong and confident in such unique ways, such an old soul. He's also silly and distracted by anything shiny.




He loves to layer music, did you know?

He also got a shiny new haircut and my heart exploded!




So proud of you, Andy. We are so very blessed by you every single day. And the pets - you love the pets harder than any one of us. What a heart you have! So proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment